Core values are instrumental in guiding organizational culture, its spirit and identifying positive behaviors and attitudes. All Buksh Foundation team members believe in the following values:
1. Excellence: performing our best in line with the organization’s social and development objectives and continuously challenging us with a ‘can-do’ attitude, for organizational, professional, and personal improvement.
2. Value-creation: enabling our targeted clients to create high performance businesses, sustainable and prone in the direction for economic growth of the clients & the community; clients are our priority and our job is to understand and satisfy their needs.
3. Innovation: promoting a working environment characterized by creativity, curiosity, and the free exchange of ideas; be open to change and at the same time accept responsibility.
4. Continuous improvement: our goal is to consistently improve what we do and ensure quality, efficiency and financial viability; we continuously need to strive towards innovation and generating impact investment.
5. Global networking: understanding the need to leverage on the power of global insights, relationships, collaboration & learning to enable us to deliver exceptional services to targeted clients and overall community.
6. Leadership: striving to empower, inspire and engage others with a passionate vision for success and at the same time uphold integrity as individuals.